SKE Industries impact beds are designed to help protect the belt at key transfer point areas and keep conveyed material where it belongs - on the belt. Impact beds are available in seven different configurations to help fit your application requirements.
Impact beds are used to soften the blow of material from extended distances as it free falls from discharge chute to hopper target.
1. Suit for Belt widths 24” or 72” (609 – 1,828mm),
2. Impact Bed Lengths 4′ – 5′ (1.2m or 1.5m),
3. Standard Duty: up to 200 lbs/ft (91kg),
4. Adjustable trough angle: 20°, 35°, 45°,
5. Maximum Belt Speed: 5 m/sec,
6. Max Temperature Rating: -40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C),
7. Slider Bar Material: UHMW Polyethylene and aluminum extrusion,
8. Impact Bar Material: UHMW Polyethylene, rubber cushion and aluminum extrusion.
Looking for a durable and effective solution to really absorb impact and prevent the perforation of your conveyor belt? SKE impact bed is your solution. SKE is an heavy-duty impact bed designed to cushion live loads. It absorbs a large amount of energy from materials that fall onto the belt at loading point. The chains, UHMW blocks and rubber supports are working in collaboration for heavy load absorption at transfer points.
1. Top layer of low friction UHMW and bottom layer of high impact SBR rubber.
2. Wings adjust to 20°, 35° and 45° to contain material transferred to load zone.
3. Rigid, structurally sound frame provides extra support.
4. Increases the lifespan of primary belts up to 3 time
5. Reduces belt perforation and damage
6. Reduces impact roller consumption
7. Increases equipment availability
8. Can contribute to increased tonnage on a belt.
|Some Conveyor Data|
|Belt Width (Inches)||?|
|Belt Speed (FPM)||?|
|Impact Bed Length||For Example 300mm|
|Material (type and max lump size)||?|
|Material Density (lbs/ft3 or t/m³)||?|
|Trough Idler Angle and Roll Diameter||?|
|Drop Height of Material||?|
|Some Operation Data|
|Conveyor Capacity (sTPH)||?|
|Operation (days/year)||For Example 300day/1year|