SKE Industries Mobile Vessel Loading Conveyors are widely used in loading bulk materials like coal, grains, ores, fertilizer, wood chips, etc. The mobile vessel loading conveyor often works with mobile hopper feeder and transfer conveyor.
Our truck unloader will receive bulk materials from dumper truck and feed a ship loader. Both truck unloader and ship loader can be track-mounted or wheel-mounted. This feeding system can handle almost dry bulk materials.
From A Dumper Truck Unloader to A Radial Telescopic Shiploader
SKE Industries provides mobile hopper conveyor to feed transfer conveyor and mobile vessel loading conveyor. The mobile hopper will be fed by wheel loader, grab crane and excavators.
We mainly provide KTF Standard Hopper Conveyor and KTL Low Feed Hopper Conveyor. KTF series has standard hopper and can meet high capacity feeding requirement (up to 2000 t/h). KTL Series has a smaller hopper, low feed height and small feeding capacity (up to 500 t/h).
From Mobile Hopper Feed Conveyor to Wheel Travel Ship Loader
In some ports or in-land terminals, the loading system is limited by the terrain. We may need field conveyor (or grasshopper conveyor ) to link truck unloader (or mobile hopper) and mobile ship loader.
From Grasshopper Conveyor to A Radial Telescopic ship loading Conveyor
1. Enhanced Production rates due to continuous loading, rates of up to 3000tph.
2. Load a range of vessels from barge up to Panamax.
3. Eliminate the double handling of the material thus maintaining integrity of the product.
4. Lower capital expenditure and operating costs.
5. Fewer planning requirements and Lower civil/ infrastructure costs.
6. Mobility ensures that the unit can support any existing stacker/ reclaimer system during breakdowns or planned maintenance.