A mobile hopper feeder with conveyor belt is mainly designed for a range of applications like stacking and feeding. The hopper conveyor allows operators to directly discharge from wheel loaders, grab cranes or excavators, and eliminates the double handling of material on site.
A semi-mobile hopper or mobile hopper is a flexible material handling hopper for ship unloading solutions. It is a temporary storage bunker and can feed belt conveyor or truck directly. The temporary storage capacity ranges from 40 to 100 m³, and the unloading capacity is from 300 to 3200 t/h.
SKE Industries KTU Truck Unloader Feeder Conveyor allows the operator to directly discharge from trucks. This track-mounted or wheel-mounted conveyor can be used as stacker and shiploader. The feeding capacity ranges from 100 to 1500 t/h, and the feeding size is up to 500mm.
SKE Industries KTL Tracked Low Hopper Feeder Conveyor allows the operator to directly discharge from wheel loaders/ grab cranes and excavators at a lower feed in height compared to the standard. The feeding capacity ranges from 100 to 1500 t/h, and the feeding size is up to 300mm.
SKE Industries KTF Tracked Mobile Hopper Feeder is able to directly discharge bulk materials from wheel loaders, grab cranes or excavators. It can be used to stack and feed bulk materials. The feeding capacity ranges from 100 to 2000 t/h, and the feeding size is up to 300mm.
The SKE Industries Range of Mobile Hopper Feeders, Mobile Low Feeders and Truck Unloader Feeders are designed to be fed directly from wheel loaders, grab cranes, excavators, etc. The mobile range can be used to stockpile material, feed auxiliary equipment, reclaim to other conveyors, directly load ships, trucks, rail wagons etc at production rates of up to 2500TPH.
1. Eliminate / reduce double handling of material from Wheel loaders.
2. Complete range of mobility and sizes available for a range of applications.
3. Allows for a controlled feed to SKE Industries equipment directly from wheel loaders, grabs, etc.
4. Tracked, wheeled and skid mounted units available.
5. Fully mobile independent units.
1. Receive Material from wheel loaders/ grab cranes, excavators and truck to eliminate the double handling of material on site.
2. Stacking Bulk Materials in stockyards of mine, port, quarry, power plant, fertilizer plant, etc.
3. Loading trucks and bulk carrier ships.
4. Feeding belt conveyor in a conveyor system.