Download: CEMA Standard Idler & Rollers Catalog
Looking for the appropriate conveyor trough, impact, return, training or side guide roller solution? SKE supplies premium quality: trough idlers, plain and rubber disc return, impact and side guide rollers for your conveyor system.
1. Steel Carry and Return Rollers.
2. Impact and Rubber Disc Return Rollers (RDRT).
3. Side Guide and Training Rollers.
|Standard||JIS / CEMA(CEMA B, C, D, E, F) / DIN / ISO / GB / AS / GOST|
|Roller Bearings||1. Optimized For Wet
2. Optimized For Dry And Dusty
3. Optimized For Overland and Long Distance
4. Optimized For Dredging and Fines Removal
|Bearing Brands||SKF, FAG, NSK, LYC, HRB, or ZWZ|
|Roller Mounting Types||1. Standard Top Mount
2. Channel Inset (Low Profile)
3. Web Mount
|Roller Materials||1. Standard Steel
2. Polyurethane Coated
3. Rubber Lagging
4. Rubber Discs
|Roller Seal Type||Labyrinth Seal Structure, or Customizable|
SKE specialise in products for the mining and mineral processing industries. Our product engineers have significant experience in conveyor componentry solutions, which are safe, high quality, reliable and in turn maximise the productivity duty cycle. SKE rollers are greased and sealed in the manufacturing stage to ensure the correct quantity and grade. All SKE standard rollers are designed with the following design principles:
1. Rotation balance.
2. Increased bearing life.
3. Minimal shell wear.
4. Reduction in inertia power consumption.
5. Noise reduction for quieter running.
Eight key considerations that should be reflected upon to ensure that the selected rollers can perform to their maximum operating performance for your conveyor and avoid system breakdowns such as bearing failures due to excessive shaft deflection:
1. The size, shape, weight and surface of your conveyed materials.
2. The operating environment conditions, such as impact, duty, cycle and spacing.
3. The belt width, roller type and travel speed when choosing the right roller length and diameter.
4. Shaft diameters must be large enough to support the load and mitigate deflection.
5. Provides for vibration-free running.
6. Seals must prevent internal penetration of contaminates such as dirt and water to the bearings.
7. Select rollers which, are designed and built with labyrinth sealing systems.
8. Utilise pre-lubricated precision ball bearings.