SKE Industries are acutely aware that the market need high efficient and movable conveyors to help our customers to meet different requirements of each material handling operation. They are not only tracked conveyors but also tracked stackers. When we provide solutions to our customers, we need to consider the impact of these factors like discharge heights, transfer lengths, condition of terrain, availability of power, the frequency of repositioning and throughput.
1. Deceasing the frequency use of wheel loaders and provide higher safety.
2. Save operation costs with SKE Industries tracked conveyors to hand bulk materials.
3. Impressive stockpiling rates from 100 -3000+ tonnes per hour.
4. Stockpile directly from trucks, crushers, screens, wheel loader, grab crane and excavator thus eliminating material segregation, compaction and contamination.
5. We just need fewer wheel loaders for stockpiling than traditional way.
6. Reduce maintenance costs. Wheel loaders can cost 95% more to maintain
7. Environmental benefits - reduced dust, emissions and noise.
You can use our tracked mobile stacker conveyor to handle bulk materials like aggregate, compost, sand & gravel, biomass, mattresses, scrap metal, brownfield reclamation, MSW, topsoil, C & D waste, mulch, coal, limes, mineral ores, foods (grains, beans, rice, wheat, etc), bauxite, etc.